Monday, January 19, 2009

Miller First Christmas Morning






Santa Claus was so good to us this year. I believe that means we were good all year long. Even though this Christmas brought about many NEW traditions and experiences it was one that I don't think any of us will ever forget. It was our first Christmas with Miller Grace as well as our first Christmas without daddy. The Lord definately gives and takes away. One of our new traditions this year was for Cory's girlfriend, Megan, and her sister, Afton, to come stay at our house along with DeDe and Uncie Cory the night of Christmas Eve. DeDe bought us all matching pj's. DeDe bought Miller her first little Red wagon along with Diapers, wipes and formula. Uncie Cory & Megan also got her formula and diapers. Shane & I gave Miller her first Bible.
Cory and Megan gave me a handmade blanket of all of my dad's coaching t-shirts. It was by far the best gift I have ever received. Miller got Shane the electronic monopoly game. He loved it.
This Christmas was spent alittle differently than years past but it was truely one that wont be forgotten.

No comments: